[Michlib-l] PT Job Opportunity @ Oak Park

Kimberly Schaaf kschaaf at oakparkmi.gov
Wed Oct 11 14:18:28 EDT 2023

Join the Oak Park Public Library team!

We are seeking a librarian enthusiastic about serving our wonderfully diverse community to assist with teen and reference services.

Hours: 16-22 / week. Monday and Wednesday evening hours, either Tuesday or Thursday evening hours and rotating Sunday afternoons.

Pay rate: $18.00 per hour

Qualifications: Enrolled in MLS program (with some library experience) or possess MLS

Apply directly through the City of Oak Park:
https://oakparkmi.applicantpro.com/jobs/3094097
[https://oakparkmi.applicantpro.com/images/appPro-logo.png]<https://oakparkmi.applicantpro.com/jobs/3094097>
PT Teen Librarian - Oak Park, MI<https://oakparkmi.applicantpro.com/jobs/3094097>
JOB TITLE: Part-Time Librarian Part-Time, FLSA Non-Exempt, Non-Union DEPARTMENT/DIVISION: Oak Park Public Library JOB SUMMARY: The City of Oak Park is seeking a part-time Teen Librarian. This position will assist the youth librarian to create and directly facilitate teen services, programs, and events. Other duties will include working at our information desk and assisting patrons with printing,...
oakparkmi.applicantpro.com

Thank you,
Kimberly Schaaf
Director, Oak Park Library