[Michlib-l] Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners Meeting -- October 26

Whitledge, Bryan R whitl1br at cmich.edu
Thu Oct 12 10:36:43 EDT 2023

The Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners (MMDP) will convene for our first in-person meeting since 2019. Join us Thursday, October 26 at the Library of Michigan in Lansing for a full day of presentations, idea sharing, and networking. As always, registration is free for all attendees, and it includes lunch.

REGISTRATION: https://tinyurl.com/MMDPFall2023

As with all of our meetings, we will bring together a wide range of professionals and students engaged in creating and curating digital collections in Michigan and the surrounding region, including librarians, archivists, museum curators, historians, students, educators, and more.

The goal of this meeting will be to provide an opportunity for information professionals and others who work with digital cultural heritage to come together and make connections. The program features helpful tips for working with born digital and digitized records, information about digital training programs in Michigan, and updates about digital projects--large and small--across the state, from the UP to the Metro region and everywhere in between.

View the program:  https://tinyurl.com/MMDP2023Program

Register today: https://tinyurl.com/MMDPFall2023

Bryan Whitledge, on behalf of the MMDP Planning Team