[Michlib-l] Community Art Project Open House

bvdlibrary at acegroup.cc bvdlibrary at acegroup.cc
Thu Oct 12 13:44:46 EDT 2023

Hello,

We are inviting everyone to come and celebrate the completion of BVDL's
Community Art Project "Fall In"!
Local artist Marie Wohadlo has designed our "Fodomosaic" "Fall In", a
color-by-number mural project that our community has helped us complete. YOU
are invited to celebrate with us! We will also have another project that you
can work on and help create!
Light refreshments will be served. Also, if anyone is interested in creating
a community art project for your library, we encourage you to contact Marie
Wohadlo at Marie at BIT-by-BIT.me <mailto:Marie at BIT-by-BIT.me>  October 28,
2023, 12:00PM to 2:00PM

Thank you for sharing!

Michelle Guerra

Betsie Valley District Library