[Michlib-l] Reference Section

Jane French jfrench at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Thu Oct 19 11:42:41 EDT 2023

We started about 2 years ago moving reference books to the public non-fiction section and also eliminated about half of what we had.  Our library had the same issues with no one using the reference materials in over 10 years.  Because of the physical location of the area, our friends group financed a wall with glass french doors to be put up and we now have a small conference room that gets used much more.

Good Luck with your changes!  It's nice to find new uses for the premium space.

Jane French,
Manager
Les Cheneaux Community Library
A Superior District Library