[Michlib-l] Solar Panel Program Recommendation

Sarah Winter swinter at plymouthlibrary.org
Sat Oct 21 14:31:15 EDT 2023

Hi all! I had a bit of interest about sharing this presenter's
information, so here goes: Blake Alexander from The Green Panel in Brighton
held an excellent Home Solar 101 presentation for us today. He was
extremely personable and knowledgeable, and I highly recommend him to any
library looking to host a similar presentation.

You can contact him at show2 at thegreenpanel.com.

Thanks,
- Sarah

--