[Michlib-l] Youth Services Librarian Position in Hastings, MI

David Edelman dedelman at hastingspubliclibrary.org
Tue Oct 24 12:44:09 EDT 2023

Hello all,

We have just posted our Youth Services Librarian position as the current librarian is moving on to new challenges.

The job description is attached and applications can be made through Indeed<https://www.indeed.com/job/youth-services-librarian-da5d64a3d549a867>.

If anyone has questions, please let me know. Thanks,
David Edelman
Assistant Director
Hastings Public Library
227 E. State St.
Hastings, MI 49058
(269) 945-4263
https://www.HastingsPublicLibrary.org<https://www.hastingspubliclibrary.org/>
[HPL_Green-small]
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee listed.  It may contain confidential and/or legally protected information exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and we cannot be responsible or liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, any delay in its receipt, or damage to your systems. We cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained or that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception, or interference.

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.