[Michlib-l] Howdy, directors! Applicants for new Post-Pandemic Public Library cohorts due Mon., 11/20, noon

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:15:14 EDT 2023

Hello! If you're a public library director in Michigan, this email is for
you!

Gentle reminder that we are seeking applications for participation in the
2024-2025 Post-Pandemic Public Library project. We will meet each month
during 2024, then meet up for either virtual or face-to-face conferences in
Spring 2025. Participation also includes media training by Thom Fladung of
Hennes Communications and the option to participate in a community survey
to help you gain more insight about your community's wants, needs, and
aspirations.

Our monthly meeting themes include the following:
Jan. 2024 – Who and where we are right now
Feb. 2024 – Engaging with community
Mar. 2024 – Social media
Apr. 2024 – Language
May 2024 – Messaging strategies
June 2024 – Voices from the Field: What’s working to strengthen community
ties?
July 2024 – Customer service in changing times
Aug 2024 – Difficult conversations
Sep 2024 – Change management for staff and community
Oct. 2024 – Crisis management
Nov. 2024 – Your community’s data
Dec. 2024 – Sharing your story: conference presentations

More details, including the recording of an information webinar, are
available at bit.ly/michiganpppl . Our application deadline is Monday,
November 20, at noon!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Kristin
--
Kristin Fontichiaro
Clinical Professor