[Michlib-l] UPRLC Conference Registration Deadline

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Fri Sep 1 10:54:00 EDT 2023

Hear ye, Hear ye, the last and final day of registration for the UPRLC Conference is on Wednesday, September 6th.  This one-and-a-half-day conference on September 13-14, features a wide range of presentations for all types of libraries.  Please go to the link below for a full schedule of programs.  We are already at 93 registrations and will be capping this at 100 attendees.  So if you would like to attend, please register as soon as possible.

The Library of Michigan is also holding a free Trustee Training, presented by Clare Membiela, on Wednesday, September 13th at the SDL - Bayliss Public Library, located in Sault Ste. Marie.  This event is for Trustees only.  You may register on the link below.

You can register on the Jotform at:  https://form.jotform.com/231694409547162

For a full schedule, please go to: https://uprlc.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/UPRLC-AC23-Conference-Schedule-Handout_pm_dg.pdf

We hope to see you here in the Sault!  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library