[Michlib-l] Upcoming Program of Interest at the Dearborn Library

Daniel Lodge dlodge at dearborn.gov
Tue Apr 9 16:47:27 EDT 2024

Everyone - I hope you can take advantage of this great opportunity! We have
a great virtual program coming up here at the Dearborn Library. Sociologist
Eric Klinenberg, co-author of the book Modern Romance, will join us
virtually on Thursday, April 11 at 6:30pm to talk about his new book
regarding the Covid Pandemic entitled One City, Seven People and the Year
Everything Changed.

Please visit our Library's Events Calendar at our website
www.dearbornlibrary.org to register for this program.

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library