[Michlib-l] Upcoming Program of Interest at the Dearborn Library

Daniel Lodge dlodge at dearborn.gov
Tue Apr 16 17:41:25 EDT 2024

Everyone - I hope you can take advantage of this great opportunity! We have
a great virtual program coming up here at the Dearborn Library. Detroit
Tigers Television Announcer Jason Benetti will join us in-person on
Thursday, April 25 at 6:00pm to talk about his background as a
sportscaster, why he joined the Tigers, and what to look for from the Team
this season.

Seats are limited! Please visit our Library's Events Calendar at our
website www.dearbornlibrary.org to register for this program.

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library