[Michlib-l] Michigan eLibrary--DemographicsNow Update

Wood-Gramza, Heather (MDE) WoodGramzaH at michigan.gov
Mon Apr 22 09:45:57 EDT 2024

The Michigan eLibrary (MeL) team recently received notice that Gale Business: DemographicsNow will no longer be available beginning March 28, 2025.  We are currently working with representatives from Gale to explore whether there are suitable alternative options for providing access to information pertinent to the business and educational communities.  Once we have more information on next steps, we will share that plan with all of you.  In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Heather Wood-Gramza, Michigan eLibrary Coordinator at woodgramzah at michigan.gov<mailto:woodgramzah at michigan.gov> or 517-335-1497.

This project is made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library of Michigan.

Heather Wood-Gramza
Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
she l her l hers

[cid:200b6833-bbc8-4e9e-a5ae-bf159a837d32]

Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo Street
PO Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909-7507