[Michlib-l] Upcoming Program of Interest at the Dearborn Library

Daniel Lodge dlodge at dearborn.gov
Mon Apr 29 14:02:08 EDT 2024

Everyone - We have a great virtual program this week coming up here at the
Dearborn Library (especially with the start of a new baseball season).
Sportswriter Keith O'Brien will join us virtually on Thursday, May 2nd at
6:30pm to talk about his new well-reviewed book entitled Charlie Hustle:
The Rise and Fall of Pete Rose, and the Last Glory Days of Baseball.

Please visit our Library's Events Calendar at our website
www.dearbornlibrary.org to register for this program.

Dan Lodge
Librarian I Adult Services
Dearborn Public Library