[Michlib-l] YA(?) book stumper

Colleen Kingsbury ckingsbury at plymouthlibrary.org
Mon Feb 12 12:10:06 EST 2024

Hello all,

I was approached by a patron over the weekend with a book stumper, and I
was hoping the librarian hivemind could point me towards some leads! This
patron was 18 years old, and he read the book about 4 years ago, so we're
looking at a publication date of 2020 or earlier. He checked it out from
his high school library, so we're operating under the assumption it was YA,
but he wasn't sure. It's some sort of mystery/thriller, but the only thing
that stood out in his mind was *the book is written in two
altering perspectives and one is in second person*. He was hoping this was
a memorable enough detail that someone would remember it.

I know it's not a lot to go on, but if you remember any books along this
line, feel free to send me the names!
Best,
--

*Colleen Kingsbury* | Teen Services Librarian
Plymouth District Library | 223 S. Main St | Plymouth, MI 48170