[Michlib-l] Name Tags

dreid reeseunitylibrary.org dreid at reeseunitylibrary.org
Mon Feb 12 14:02:36 EST 2024

Thank you so much to everyone that replied. This is the most I've ever received!!

To clarify our particular situation, there are only 4 staff members and myself. The staff that have been here a few years or more have name tags, but the two newest do not. I had been purchasing name tags prior to the completion of probationary periods, at the board's request, but we've had such a turnover in the last few years that I have a collection growing in a drawer.

I love the idea some of you have about those that just say "staff" for new employees. I think I'll suggest that at tonight's meeting. It will negate having to purchase tags with specific names until we know the employee is settled in for certain.

Thank you,

Danielle Reid, Director

Reese Unity District Library

2065 Gates St., PO Box 413