[Michlib-l] Unopened Ink Toner Available

Blair Nelson bnelson at spiespubliclibrary.org
Thu Feb 15 15:06:42 EST 2024

Hi everyone,

We have a new, never-used, black toner cartridge available specifically for an MLT-D304E Series Samsung printer ProXpress.  We no longer have the printer.  The toner was purchased last on 6-21-21.  We paid $377.36 for it, so I'm hoping to get half of what we paid.  We can potentially bargain, too.  We will ship the toner to you.

Thank you,

Blair Nelson

he/his

Director
Spies Public Library
P: (906) 863-2900

bnelson at spiespubliclibrary.org

www.spiespubliclibrary.org<http://www.spiespubliclibrary.org/>

"The life of every person is a diary in which we mean to write one story, and write another; and our humblest hour is when we compare the volume as it is with what we vowed to make it"-James M. Barrie

"Librarians are not custodians of books.  They are or ought to be guides to books.  They cannot consider their work done until they have books in the hands of readers and until they have the contents of those books in the minds and thinking of citizens."--Pearl S. Buck