[Michlib-l] Free Zoom event for all! (tomorrow night)

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Mon Feb 19 17:46:48 EST 2024

Hi everyone!  This a little last minute but if you find yourself free and
would like to join us and author Amanda Barratt tomorrow evening, please
do!  I am sure by now you know we love to showcase authors who give their
time (for free) to local libraries.  This is another one of those authors.
Amanda's newest book, Warsaw Sisters is a well written and well researched
historical novel.  Tomorrow night she will talk about her book as well as
the resistance and resilience in occupied Poland and the true stories that
inspired this novel.

So, please, join us from the comfort of your home.  Invite anyone you would
like, coworkers, patrons, family members.  Just be sure to register
 tadl.org/warsawsisters
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMsdemurjwtE9c-dFqkTXwg-HAiqxn7WKOH#/registration>

Thank you and we hope to see you tomorrow night at 6:30pm.

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department