[Michlib-l] Air Fryer in Library of Things?

Barbara Beaton barbara at milanlibrary.org
Tue Feb 27 13:31:06 EST 2024

Hello MichLib-L follks!

We have a small library of things in which the only cooking related items are an ice cream maker and cookie cutters and cake pans.  We've received a request to acquire an Air Fryer.  Our budget is small so before spending a lot of time considering this, I thought I'd ask for input from any other libraries which have such items.  Are they durable enough for ongoing checkout?  Do they come back clean?  If not, how is that situation handled?

Thanks for any wisdom you can toss my way!

Barbara

Barbara Beaton

Assistant Director/Reference Librarian

Milan Public Library