[Michlib-l] Computer Class recommendation

Abby Bond bonda at libcoop.net
Tue Feb 27 13:54:13 EST 2024

Hello,

The Eastpointe Library has been having semi-regular computer classes for
(mostly) seniors. Mike Wilson is based in Detroit but is willing to
travel. He's retired himself, so it puts the patrons at ease, and he
teaches interactively so they always come out saying how much they
learned...and asking when he's coming next. So, if you don't have the
ability/time/staff to do your own computer classes, this is a good
alternative.
He charges $125 per class. Our smartphone class was so popular we had to
split it into two groups, which was still only $250 all together.
His phone number is 313-505-3004 or you can email him at
backoncourse at att.net

--
Sincerely,

Abby Bond
Head of Adult Services & Technical Services Librarian
Eastpointe Memorial Library
cityofeastpointe.net
bonda at libcoop.net