[Michlib-l] Smokey the bear reading Challenge

EMAIL TEAM hartfordlib at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 14:06:55 EST 2024

Dear Librarians,
Are any of your libraries participating in the Smokey the Bear Reading challenge? If so what are your requirements for prizes if any?
Also does any one recommend a company for digitizing the local newspaper to be able to search from their website. We had Graphic Sciences (ScanItToday) do our newspapers in 2010, but they no longer do that service. We have to contact DTSearch for support. Is there another company with better software?
Stephanie Daniels, Directer
Vanderlyn Community Center & Hartford Public Library
12 Church Street Hartford, MI 49057(269)588-5103http://www.hartfordpl.michlibrary.org/