[Michlib-l] Fading Labels

Jessica Himstedt jessica.himstedt at mcc.edu
Tue Jan 9 08:32:00 EST 2024

Greetings!

I am currently using a Dymo Labelwriter 450 for call number labels. They
come in a roll. They have been fading terribly fast and I'm wondering if
anyone else is having the same issue, and if so, how are you dealing with
it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

*Jessica Himstedt, MLIS*

*Librarian - Acquisitions/Cataloging*
*Secretary - MCC DEI Council - Executive Council *
*Secretary - MCC DEI Council - Workforce Partnerships Council*
*Mott Community College Library*

*1401 E. Court Street*

*Flint, MI 48503*

*810.762.5649*
*jessica.himst <jessica.himstedt at mcc.edu>**edt at mcc.edu
<jessica.himstedt at mcc.edu>*
*she/her/herself*

*"There is nothing wrong with a parent deciding a certain book is not right
for his/her child. There is a colossal problem with a parent deciding that,
therefore, no child should be allowed to read that book." - Jodi Picoult*

*The mission of Mott Community College is to provide high quality,
accessible, and affordable educational opportunities and services that
cultivate student success and individual development and improve the
overall quality of life in a multicultural community.*