[Michlib-l] Seed library solicitation language?

Mary K O'Kelly mary.okelly at wmich.edu
Wed Jan 24 11:16:17 EST 2024

We're starting our first seed library and are short on seeds. I'd like to send out some notes asking seed companies if they have any of last year's packets left (I know we're a bit late on this) and I'm wondering if any of you with more established programs have sample language you can send me. I've already put us in the MI Seed Library Network, but I recognize we need to go broader than that. I'd also welcome any other tips and advice you can share!

Thanks,
Mary

Mary O'Kelly, MLIS
Associate Dean for Education and User Services
University Libraries - Western Michigan University
mary.okelly at wmich.edu<mailto:mary.okelly at wmich.edu>