[Michlib-l] Holidays Around the World Program

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Tue Jul 16 17:38:00 EDT 2024

Hello All,

I am interested in hosting a Holidays Around the World program this December and would love to find someone who can cover several holidays in one program, however...

I have absolutely no idea on where to start to find someone like this. I haven't had much luck with local universities in the past. I know I can reach out to local organizations and religious institutions for specific holidays (Hanukkah, etc.) But, I'd love to find one persons who can talk a little bit about several celebrations. Am I dreaming too big?

Any ideas on where to begin my search would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.