[Michlib-l] Holidays Around the World Program

Euri Garcia egarcia at hdl.org
Wed Jul 17 08:57:01 EDT 2024

Interested in this as well

-- Euri Garcia
Adult & Youth Program Coordinator
Harrison District Library
egarcia at hdl.org
989-539-6711 ext. 2

Adult & Youth Program Coordinator
Pere Marquette District Library
egarcia at pmdl.org<mailto:egarcia at pmdl.org>
989-386-7576 ext. 3

"This organization is an equal opportunity employer"
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request a form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send you completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake at usda.gov<mailto:program.intake at usda.gov>