[Michlib-l] Free copy of "Taming the Beast, Silver by Earl Krentzin, written by Jeannine Falino and Martha J. Fleischman.

cartoonmeister cartoonmeister at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 17:18:02 EDT 2024

Dear List Members,

If you would like a free copy of the book, "Taming the Beast, Silver by Earl Krentzin" for your library's collection, please let me know. All I need is a pre-paid mailing label or $6.00 worth of postage and I will send you a copy. It weighs about 2 pounds and is about 7" x 10".
I have multiple copies and they are all brand new, still wrapped in plastic.Here is a link so you can see what it looks like:
TAMING THE BEAST | arnoldsche Art Publishers

Taming the Beast: Silver by Earl Krentzin: Falino, Jeannine, Fleischman, Martha J.: 9783897906488: Amazon.com: Books

   - Publisher ‏ : ‎ Arnoldsche Verlagsanstalt (July 6, 2022)
   - Language ‏ : ‎ English
   - Hardcover ‏ : ‎ 160 pages
   - ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 3897906481
   - ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-3897906488
   - Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 2.31 pounds
   - Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 7.06 x 0.66 x 9.99 inches

Please email me at cartoonmeister at yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thank you,
Alex Krentzin