[Michlib-l] POP-UP Virtual Dialogue for cataloging and tech services staff from libraries of all types!

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Wed Jun 5 16:12:27 EDT 2024

Cataloging & technical services staff: One session just wasn't enough!

We had a great Virtual Dialogue on May 16, with more than 40 cataloging and tech services staff from both Indiana and Michigan coming together to discuss the importance of their role in the library's story. When time ran out, the conversation wasn't done; so let's get together again!

If you work in cataloging or tech services in any library in Indiana or Michigan, we hope you'll join the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services on Thursday, June 13, from 10:30 a.m. to noon Eastern (9:30-11 a.m. Central) for a pop-up virtual dialogue. If you came in May, come again to continue the conversation; if you were not with us in May, that's ok, too! We hope you'll come add your voice!

This free event is different from a webinar - it is a true dialogue, designed for us to learn from and support each other. Please plan to have your microphone enabled and camera on to participate.

Register now: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkc-GvpzwvEtC1AG5BWCTPruk8MhOpfOzd.

We hope to see you!

Jan Davidson (she/her)

Library Consultant

Midwest Collaborative for Library Services

davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>

517-481-2003

[cid:1f3d27b1-dd95-467a-8965-7ac4ed5d2b6d]

mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | X<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>