[Michlib-l] webinar training recommendation

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Jun 12 11:32:00 EDT 2024

Hi Mary, et. Al.,
LM provides the Niche Staff Skills Academy on our Continuing Education page<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/libraries/ce>, for all library staff. There's a Customer Service category on the right side of the home page once you create an account. There are de-escalation technique courses, crucial customer service skills, setting boundaries with patrons, and so many more course options. All self-paced. There are also some articles and recordings via WebJunction (also linked on LM's CE site) that you can access by searching for "Customer Service." Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

This program is supported in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.

Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan