[Michlib-l] webinar training recommendation

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Wed Jun 12 17:07:31 EDT 2024

Thanks everyone!  I appreciate all  the great suggestions.  We are going to
look at Ryan Dowd as many of you recommended.

Happy Wednesday, Mary

PS For those who asked, I'll compile and send  responses  to you

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49038

269-468-3431

www.colomapubliclibrary.net <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/>

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy