[Michlib-l] Library Professional Development Facebook Group

Brzozowski, Erin brzozowskie at myjdl.com
Thu Jun 13 12:53:55 EDT 2024

Hello!

After attending PLA this year and the NicheCon Virtual Conference, I thought it would be helpful to form an online community of library workers who specialize in professional development.
This is an important space for me as I recently started in the Staff Development Coordinator role after working as a Branch Manager for the past 7 years. I haven't been able to find the same online support as I have in the past, and I am hoping to grow that here.

Please invite your colleagues! This page is currently public, so please be aware when making posts.

https://www.facebook.com/share/yMxMHVuLs4P5Q4iV/<https://www.facebook.com/groups/846532990716179/?__cft__[0]=AZWpMffcdH1Upm9x1YJ97T6nqZhPiT8HJboLq0hXKgJhRSYqMEb3Tpfk-PRPpmeAbUUjyiybvwmGKWUM9donPyW0PW1aFrjJ1ZuYKne5BkkkNNb3yAl2zEG8rLxiAwE43TQGuoxsNTt3Rb4umq2eZfcaFCDy3SYupqL7D6q-pyLmlsr_vXbeG6NFcqCqh-VM1z83nK5BV8iExF33kL0yZ71B&__tn__=-UK-R>

Have a great day!

Erin Brzozowski (hear it<https://namedrop.io/erinbrzozowski>)

(She/Her)

Staff Development Coordinator