[Michlib-l] What Makes Your Library a Special Destination?

Amy Lee leea at cantonpl.org
Mon Jun 24 18:56:12 EDT 2024

Hello!

I wanted to thank everyone who submitted a blurb about what makes your library special for our blog about visiting libraries during Michigan in summer.  So many awesome libraries, so little time!

There's still time to share!  Tell us what makes your library extra special and why people would want to visit on their travels in Michigan.  You can email me at leea at cantonpl.org<mailto:leea at cantonpl.org> and I'll send a link to the blog when it's finished.

Thanks again!  Happy Summer!

Amy

Amy J. Lee | Librarian
Canton Public Library