[Michlib-l] What Makes Your Library a Special Destination?

Amy Lee leea at cantonpl.org
Thu Jun 13 15:40:15 EDT 2024

*Apologies for cross posting*

Hello Libraryland!

The Canton Public Library is writing a blog for our website about visiting libraries in Michigan during the summer.   We would love to know what makes your library extra special.   Do you have a collection, building feature or something else that makes your library a unique destination to visit?  If so, please share!  The blog will include information about MeL and how to request books from other libraries, so this blog is more about physically visiting other libraries than obtaining books your local library doesn't own.  Please contact me at leea at cantonpl.org<mailto:leea at cantonpl.org> and I will compile the answers I receive.

Thank you!

Amy J. Lee | Librarian
Canton Public Library
1200 S. Canton Center Road