[Michlib-l] 3Doodler Start Filament

Glen Lake Library info at glenlakelibrary.net
Tue Jun 25 16:21:44 EDT 2024

Hi all,

A while ago, we got a 3Doodler Start as a donation and we added it to our collection as a STEM Kit. But both of the pens have now broken and it hasn't seen a whole lot of use so we decided to weed it. But we have 8 packets of the filament still remaining so if anyone has the 3Doodler Start, we'd happily send you some refills. We have 8 packs of 24 filaments in orange, yellow, blue, red, white, and green. Let us know if you ant them and we'll send them to you!

Thanks,
David U.

Glen Lake Community Library

Empire, MI 49630