[Michlib-l] Cell Phone Charging Cords/Stations

Jessica Keyser jkeyser at grossepointelibrary.org
Mon Mar 4 10:24:05 EST 2024

We have a set of these<https://www.displays2go.com/M-1449/Branded-Tabletop-Cell-Phone-Charging-Dock-Custom-Printing-Acrylic-Front-Panel?variantId=52755&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh_eroszo_wIVWcvjBx13YwgpEAQYAiABEgJxa_D_BwE> at each of our branches, for in-house use only. They are very popular with patrons and staff!

[https://assets.grossepointelibrary.org/email/text-logo.jpg]
Jessica Keyser
Director
313.343.2074 ext. 1200