[Michlib-l] Congratulations to Carrie Betts!

Kate Van Auken kvanauken at wplc.org
Thu Mar 14 08:42:43 EDT 2024

Good morning!

I was thrilled to come across this article in my news feed this morning!
School librarians play a crucial role in our education system, and we're
fortunate to have Carrie Betts at the forefront! Congratulations, Carrie!
Birmingham School Librarian Featured in Newest #proudMIeducator Video
<https://uvzwl-zgpvh.maillist-manage.net/click/1c9454324e1ad4ad/1c9454324e1abf60>
*Department of Education - 03/13/2024*

LANSING – The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) is announcing the
release of the latest #proudMIeducator video
<https://uvzwl-zgpvh.maillist-manage.net/click/1c9454324e1ad4ad/1c9454324e1abf62>
featuring
Carrie Betts, certified librarian at West Maple Elementary School in
Birmingham Public Schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4MatYNfk98

Kate-
Kate Van Auken, Director