[Michlib-l] One week to submit proposals for UPRLC

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Thu May 9 17:21:33 EDT 2024

This is our last call for proposals for this year's UPRLC Conference. The conference will be held in Escanaba on the shores of Lake Michigan in the Upper Peninsula on Wednesday, September 25th and Thursday, September 26th. This year's theme is Bold Library Futures. We are accepting proposals from all types of libraries in all parts of the state. The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday, May 17th. The reservation fee will be waived for those proposals we select.

To submit a program for review, please fill out a proposal submission form  at this link: https://form.jotform.com/240394558704159 by Friday, May 17th.
Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Waskin, District Director