[Michlib-l] Part Time Office Assistant Opening for The Library Network

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at tln.org
Tue May 21 09:32:46 EDT 2024

An opportunity to work for Michigan’s largest library cooperative serving southeast Michigan. The Library Network is looking for a part-time, 25 hours per-week Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Office Assistant to work with our dedicated staff. This individual will be skilled in providing excellent customer service to a diverse membership.

We work alongside our 74 member libraries to provide an array of services to enable libraries to operate effectively and efficiently.

Our mission is to provide and facilitate quality services developed through collaboration with our member libraries. We also strive to provide a high return on the libraries’ financial investment in The Library Network.

Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Office Assistant and Reception (Technical Assistant union classification) performs duties in Reception, Administration, and the Business Office. The position involves office work, social media assistance, processing of mail, and receiving invoices.

For a full job description and application information, please see:

[ https://tln.org/networking/apply_now.aspx?view=2&id=822370 | https://tln.org/networking/apply_now.aspx?view=2&id=822370 ]

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
The Library Network