[Michlib-l] farewell and request for library director job descriptions

Julie Censke Julie.Censke at monroe.lib.mi.us
Tue May 21 12:09:17 EDT 2024

Hey all,
I'm looking for a few examples of job descriptions for library director. If you can help, please send me what you have.

I'm sad to say that my last day is May 31st. I'm taking on a new role in another industry, and our long-time library clerk, Kimberly Bennett, has been promoted to library director. I am so happy for Kim and know you will all help when she has questions for the list serve.

It was nice working with all of you throughout the years. Thank you for everything!

Take care,
Julie Censke

Library Director

Colon Township Library