[Michlib-l] Accessibility Policy

Gabrielle Kindig gkindig at cityofeastlansing.com
Thu May 30 20:12:11 EDT 2024

Hey MichLib Friends!

We're working on our library's accessibility policy, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share theirs as an example? If you'd be willing to share, we'd also love to know what class size your library is, and if you have any examples of times people have appealed or complained about something in your policy, and how that was handled?

Many thanks!

[An open book. Text below says "ELPL: East Lansing Public Library."]<http://www.elpl.org/>Gabby Kindig (she/they) | Marketing/Communications Manager
East Lansing Public Library
950 Abbot Rd | East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 319-6509 | gkindig at cityofeastlansing.com<mailto:gkindig at cityofeastlansing.com>

Please note: My usual working hours are 12-9pm Mondays and Thursdays, and 11am-6pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but as a public library worker my working hours may be variable. While I have sent this email at a time that works for me I do not expect that you will read, respond or address this email outside of your working hours.