[Michlib-l] Memoir Writing Workshop at the Warren Civic Center Library in September

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Mon Aug 5 12:56:49 EDT 2013

Hello,

Author and teacher Gloria Nixon-John was with us in March to help
writers compose fiction.  Participants were very enthusiastic about the
experience and wanted us to have here back.  So we have asked her to
return to the Warren Civic Center library in September.  This time she
will conduct a memoir writing workshop.  She will use excerpts from her
own writing and the memoir of other authors to guide participants in
crafting their own life stories.

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you need any more information or have any questions, please let me
know.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch