[Michlib-l] Rural Libraries Conference

Evelyn Lyzenga evielyzenga at alleganlibrary.org
Mon Apr 28 15:06:49 EDT 2014

I called Shepler's this morning and spoke to them. They only have empty
vehicles on the deck. We will be in a warm cabinet on the barge to over to
the island. I talk to her quite extensively and I have no qualls about
going over even after looking at the video link you posted. This is the way
it is this time of year, maybe not every year but certainly this year. I do
not believe that Sheplers will try to endanger us. They did tell me that
the ferry ride will be at least 40 minutes each way.

My husband and I are going. It is always better to talk to the horse's
mouth to get the right scoop on things.

Evie Lyzenga

Evie Lyzenga
Administrative Assistant