[Michlib-l] Library Student

Francine J. Allen fallen at lincoln-park.lib.mi.us
Fri Feb 7 09:12:30 EST 2014

Please share answers with me (or the group if you think it appropriate).  I'm thinking of expanding my library credentials if I decide I can afford to, and Information Management and Website Development for libraries sounds promising.  Thanks

Francine Joy Allen
Youth Services Librarian
Ecorse Public Library
4184 W. Jefferson Ave.