[Michlib-l] Conferences in Michigan -- Looking for roommate

Christina Golm newaygolibrary at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:06:19 EDT 2015

Hello! I am looking for a female roommate for the following three
conferences:

-Information on the rethink it conference at GVSU from August 10-12, 2015 is
located here: http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/rethinkit/

-Information about the Michigan Library Association conference in Novi from
October 28-30, 2015 is located here:
http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/info/

-New director at a public library? Contact me about the New Directors'
conference in Lansing from September 17-18, 2015.

Please call me on my cell phone at 616-403-1147 or email me here if you are
interested.

Thanks,

Christina
--