[Michlib-l] Computer Reservation Systems

Anna Curtis amzichi at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:09:17 EDT 2016

Good Morning,

I am in the process of researching and obtaining quotes for a computer reservation system for our public consoles. All of the systems I have looked into seem to be within a couple hundred dollars of each other, so I'm wondering what other Michigan libraries are using. What do you like about your specific system, what don't you like, and any other general words of wisdom you may have are all greatly appreciated.

Right now I have quotes from iTeam Resources (Re-Quest), Envisionware (PC Reservation) and Librarica (CASSIE).

Thank you,

Anna Curtis, Director
Eaton Rapids Public Library