[Michlib-l] Library Parks

Chapman,Ann chapmana at cadl.org
Thu Mar 9 14:30:44 EST 2017

Hi Sharon: Last spring we partnered with our Township Dept. of Parks & Rec to install a StoryWalk® in a park in the library neighborhood. It was a fun and successful project and will continue again this summer. I’ve attached a couple photos of our project. Contact me if you want more information or if you are attending MLA Spring Institute stop by our table at the Cool Things My Library Does session on Thursday, March 30 for detailed how to’s and to see an actual sign from our StoryWalk®. Ann

Ann Chapman, Head Librarian
Capital Area District Libraries - Haslett
1590 Franklin Street, Suite #200, Haslett, MI 48840
517-339-2324 | chapmana at cadl.org<mailto:chapmana at cadl.org>
www.cadl.org<http://www.cadl.org/> | twitter.com/cadl | facebook.com/cadlibrary