[Michlib-l] TLN RBdigital Magazines Group Milestone: 100 Participating Libraries!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 26 08:25:47 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

It is with pleasure that we welcome Pinckney Community Public Library and Houghton Lake Public Library to the TLN RBdigital Magazines [ https://www.rbdigital.com/thelibrarynetworkmi/service/magazines/landing? | https://www.rbdigital.com/thelibrarynetworkmi/service/magazines/landing? ] group. Both libraries will go live with the service on July 1, 2019. The addition of Houghton Lake and Pinckney to the group brings the total number of participating libraries, which went live with nine libraries on May 1, 2013, to 100.

Although I am no doubt biased following more than a few years of engagement in this type of work, I really do believe that the RBdigital magazines group, which just happens to be administered at and by TLN but could be run as well if not better by anybody anywhere, is a good example of the value of cooperation.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the TLN RBdigtal Magazines service.

Jim F.

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network