[Michlib-l] Job Postings -- Re-opening 2 FT Paraprofessional Positions at Taylor Community Library

Shauna Anderson sanderson at ci.taylor.mi.us
Thu Sep 5 17:17:45 EDT 2019

Taylor Community Library is re-opening recruitment for two paraprofessional
positions.  This is an exciting time to be a part of our library.  To
demonstrate our commitment to equity, all positions requiring a college
degree or higher are now full time positions with benefits.

These positions are situated in our new Education and Culture department,
who work to align library events and services with expressed community
needs.  Although paraprofessionals work with all age groups, we are
particularly looking for candidates with an interest or background that
would support work with either *small children and their caregivers* or *adult
patrons*.

To learn more about the positions and to apply, please visit
www.CityofTaylor.com/jobs for a full description of responsibilities.  I
would also be happy to answer any questions about the positions.

--
*Shauna Anderson*
Assistant Director of Education and Cultural Opportunities, Taylor