[Michlib-l] Another round of books looking for good homes...

Gail Nartker gnartker at sandusky.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 13 10:46:33 EDT 2020

Hello everyone -

We have another round of brand new books that we would like to give away
via RIDES. I have attached the spreadsheet with titles and totals
available. Please let me know what titles you might like and how many
copies of those titles you need. I will send out books until the supply is
gone.

Thanks!
Gail

Gail Nartker, Director