[Michlib-l] Staff Talking Points

Amelia Yunker ayunker at ssldl.info
Tue Jun 30 12:41:29 EDT 2020

This is what we put together for staff who had requested a script. I took
some wording from other library posts on listservs. It covers general
reminders, patrons who visit and aren't wearing masks, patrons not
maintaining social distancing, disagreements between two patrons, and some
key phrases for use with specific situations (copier problems, when the
building has reached capacity, patron complaints, etc.)

Amelia

--
Amelia Yunker MLIS
Head of Adult Services