[Michlib-l] Four Additional RBdigital Webinars Scheduled For Michigan Statewide Project

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Mar 13 10:42:57 EDT 2020

Good Morning,

I wanted to let you know that we have scheduled four additional webinars for the RBdigital Michigan Statewide project. The dates/times are as follows:

Tuesday, March 17 @ 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, March 19 @ 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 24 @ 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, March 26 @ 2:00 p.m.

Here is a link to use for the additional webinars:

[ https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gotomeet.me_MarkHaley338&d=DwQGaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=VZwzE-ihmVk8MWnuOKeBhdzjlCVxa_pma10LdYu6QtI&m=9dskc5oZEApFKXxY3ZTPR7O5izHg4__eNVo5S9drb9c&s=AwwwKk7oKSD40zY6tHvQG-XUpezYQqcjlC1gcACD7SM&e= | https://www.gotomeet.me/MarkHaley338 ]

Several libraries have inquired as to the possibility of an early start for their new RBdigital service, given the events that are occurring in the wider world now. If you would like to request an early start, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate same.

Thank you,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager