[Michlib-l] Discomfort with Wednesday post about "neutrality"

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:39:37 EDT 2021

I would like to second what Amy has said.
It can be a fine and hard line to determine, as information can have
political ramifications, but librarians are not necessarily to use their
job to make a political stance.  Everyone should feel welcome in the
library, everyone.
Kat Boyer
Director
Benton Harbor Public Library