[Michlib-l] Do any other libraries have an interest in these 2 items?

Kirk Nims kirknims at outlook.com
Fri Nov 19 09:27:48 EST 2021

Please contact me off list.

Thank you.

Kirk Nims

________________________________
From: Bentley Historical Library <bentley.ref at umich.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 2:54 PM
To: kirknims at outlook.com <kirknims at outlook.com>
Cc: bentley ref <bentley.ref at umich.edu>
Subject: Re: You have a Reference Question!

Hello,
Thank you for thinking to offer these items to us! I am going to pass your email on to our field archivist, who acquires new material for the library - she will follow up with you directly.
Best,
Sarah McLusky
Project Archivist
she/her/hers

The Bentley Historical Library acknowledges that coerced cessions of land by the Anishinaabeg and Wyandot, including the grant by the Anishinaabeg under the Treaty of the Foot of the Rapids for "the college at Detroit" so that their children could be educated, made the University of Michigan possible, and we seek to reaffirm the ancestral and contemporary ties of these peoples to the lands where the University now stands.

[https://webapps.lsa.umich.edu/dean/lsa_emails/bentley-sig-em.png]
  Bentley Historical Library
  1150 Beal Avenue
  Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
 734-936-1337 (voicemail only)
  www.bentley.umich.edu<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bentley.umich.edu%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cb0bf60a714124a4ebd8808d98ce8aedc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637695753253355894%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=OY35cCvNX6%2F%2FA%2Bxlfd%2FbyRhbi4M0ye7O%2F5onR5Ptvi0%3D&reserved=0>
  @UmichBentley